Residential, 1 Level,Site Built - Chattanooga, TN
If you are looking for a home with quick access to the river don't miss out on this property located just down from Sullivan's Dock. This home is located off Hwy 41 just before the Catfish House restaurant across the street from the river with beautiful river and mountain views. A new Central Heat and Air unit was just installed, the windows have been updated and a metal roof was recently added in 2012. This open concept floor plan features kitchen, dining open to den/family room with a stone fireplace. There is also a sunroom and a screened porch perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Exterior features include an attached two car carport with storage area and a detached 2 car garage/storage building large enough for a boat, river toys and your utility vehicles. The house sits off the main road on 2.61 acres just enough to feel private and is surrounded by woods.Call and schedule a showing appointment today to see 18096 Highway 41.
Kim Bass of The Group Real Estate Brokerage of Chattanooga
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 11, Page 31.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Roof: Metal
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Stone
- Garage: Attached; Detached
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Laminate
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Half Bath; Sunroom
- Lookout Valley Elementary,Lookout Valley High,Lookout Valley Middle
- Lookout Valley High,Lookout Valley Elementary,Lookout Valley Middle
- Lookout Valley Middle,Lookout Valley Elementary,Lookout Valley High
- Lookout Valley Middle,Lookout Valley High,Lookout Valley Elementary